Question description about removing IObit Malware Fighter from computer:
“I am trying to uninstall IObit Malware fighter.
- I tried once to uninstall and the system crashed. When I restarted, I received the “missing rtl120.bpl” file notice and can’t uninstall the programs, nor can I even open them.
- I really don’t want to start the reinstall process, just to uninstall. Something simple would be nice.
- If I try to uninstall, using the control panel, I get a message that the Iobit Advanced System Care Ultimate\ unins000.msg” is missing…
- when trying to uninstall any of the programs, I am now receiving a message:
“C:\Program Files (x86)/Iobit AdvancedSystemCare Ultimate\ unins000msg” is missing”
Please correct the problem or obtain a new copy of the program.”
Important to remove IObit Malware Fighter
It seems that there are many users who have difficulty in uninstalling software like IObit Malware Fighter from the system. And some of them get into trouble when uninstalling the software, and some of them can uninstall the software, but to get problems after removal.
Some possible problems that people run into:
- IObit Malware Fighter does not work as well as you thought.
- IObit Malware Fighter cannot be uninstalled
- IObit Malware Fighter cannot be completely uninstall and removed
- IObit Malware Fighter or other similar software cannot be installed or updated again on the computer
- The computer system runs much slower after IObit Malware Fighter is uninstalled
Causes of the above problems:
- IObit Malware Fighter does not appear in the program list of Add/Remove Programs
- The uninstaller of IObit Malware Fighter cannot completely remove all associated files
- There is some software that is not compatible with IObit Malware Fighter
- There are many remnants left in the registry and hard drive
So it’s important that you doing uninstall in the right way, take care when you uninstall IObit Malware Fighter with manual approach, because it is much easier to make mistakes in this step when you come to clean up registry files of IObit Malware Fighter in Registry Editor.
After delete IObit Malware Fighter icon in Programs and Features, do this:
Press Windows+ R key to display Run window, type regedit into the pop-up Run box, click OK.
In the Registry Editor window, Highlight My Computer, and open HEKY_C URRE NT_USER and HEKY_CURRENT_MACHINE to find registry entries, then delete them as follow:
- (HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\IObit Malware Fighter)
- (HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\eg ui)
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\IObit Malware Fighter
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\//\//\IObit Cloud Anti-Malwre
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\IObit Malware Fighter
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Folder\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\IObit Malware Fighter
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\lnkfile\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\IObit Malware Fighter
Easy to do that, thought…
It is not an easy job to delete all registry files in computer, right? What if you don’t won’t do so many steps like me? Don’t worry, there is always other method to completely remove IObit Malware Fighter.
In this part, you will need to use an automated tool to safely &easily remove IObit Malware Fighter from your computer in quite a short time with couple of clicks:
- Step 1: Select IObit Malware Fighter in program list and click ‘Run Analysis’ button in the interface of Bloatware Uninstaller.
- Step 2: After the components analysis, click ‘Complete Uninstall’ to start the standard removal.
Click Yes to continue the removal, then check all three options to fully remove its leftovers, and then click OK to reboot immediately to automatically delete leftovers;
- Step 3: Back to Step 3 when complete the restart, and then click ‘Delete Leftovers’ and it will remove all the leftovers it found.
Click OK in the pop-up message to finish the removal.
Now you have opportunity to learn more details to remove IObit Malware Fighter by this easy little tool on computer, or visit here for more removal guides blogs.